Terms and Conditions
1. By purchasing products from Barney’s Biscuit Boxes Limited via our website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set out below (the “Terms”) without modification. By purchasing products, you acknowledge that you are bound by the Terms. If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms you should not place an order with us. No variation to these Terms shall be binding unless agreed in writing between you and an authorised Director of Barney’s Biscuit Boxes Limited.
2. All the treats manufactured by Barney’s Biscuit Boxes Limited contain ingredients that can have a beneficial effect on a dog’s heath. This does not guarantee that they will have an actual effect and cannot be used specifically to treat a certain aliment.
3. All pricing information on the website is correct at time of going live. Barney’s Biscuit Boxes Limited reserve the right to change the price of any products on our website at any time.
4. You will be contacted in the event of a price change between the time of your payment and Barney’s Biscuit Boxes Limited processing the order to be made aware of the price change.
5. All prices listed are inclusive of VAT.
6. You will receive an email to confirm your order with Barney’s Biscuit Boxes Limited.
7. When an order is placed with Barney’s Biscuit Boxes Limited we will attempt to dispatch your order within 48 hours. If there is an issue with your order we will attempt to contact you to resolve the issue to your satisfaction as quickly as possible. Any order that includes ‘Large’ biscuits will incur a delay to dispatch as all ‘Large’ biscuits are baked to order
8. If for any reason you are unhappy with the your order, you need to let us know as soon as possible via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to notify us of the issue and then return your order to Barney’s Biscuit Boxes, PO Box 4744, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, SL8 5SF. Once received we will either process a refund or send a replacement order.
9. You have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days after the day of the transaction, by notifying Barney’s Biscuit Boxes Limited via email email@example.com and quoting your order number. As no card details are recorded, we may request your payment details to process a refund.
10. You have the statutory right to a 7 day cooling off period after your order has been delivered. If you change your mind about the goods within this period you need to notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and return the Advent Calendar back to Barney’s Biscuit Boxes, PO Box 4744, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, SL8 5SF within 7 working days for a refund.
11. The details you provide will not be passed on to any other companies.
12. We use a third part payment gateway ‘Stripe’. To ensure protection of your payment details, the transaction is carried out on their secure servers and no credit card information is kept by Barney’s Biscuit Boxes Limited.
13. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Barney’s Biscuit Boxes Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
14. All Content included on our website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Barney’s Biscuit Boxes Limited or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use our website you acknowledge that such material is protected by International intellectual property and other laws.
15. Barney’s Biscuit Boxes Limited accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of our website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use our website and its content at their own risk.
16. At this time we are unable to process orders from outside of the mainland of the United Kingdom
17. Barney’s Biscuit Boxes Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales at the address, 31 Dashwood Avenue, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12 3DZ.